We are hosting a Literacy workshop on Friday 14th October 9:30-10:30am.
Our Literacy leaders Charlene Ward and her team will cover the following topics:
- Information about the updated curriculum.
- What is a differentiated curriculum?
- How students of different abilities access the curriculum at Arbour Vale.
- The ways in which the whole school join together through events and STEM (projects.
- Practical activities on how parents can be involved and help their child at home, by working as a team with the school to maximise their child’s learning.
- After the session there will be an opportunity to for you to ask questions.
If you would like to attend the training, please email Manjula.Odedra@arbourvaleschool.org to reserve a place.