Robert Stephenson: Head of Behaviour
Rebecca Daley: Senior Behaviour Lead
Liban Farah: Behaviour Mentor
Arbour Vale School promotes a culture of positive behaviour. We are committed to enable all pupils to feel safe and to achieve their best in a positive environment. Pupils are corrected when they make a mistake, in a supportive and positive way which encourages pupils to make more appropriate choices.
Aims of Positive Behaviour Support:
– To manage pupils behaviour in a positive and effective manner
– For all pupils to learn in a positive, safe environment
– For all pupils to learn appropriate and acceptable behaviours
– To support staff in managing behaviours through effective support and training
– For all pupils to respect peers and adults
The positive behaviour support team offers the opportunity for parents/carers and external agencies to gain support or advice on any behavioural related concerns you may have.
Aims for service:
– Offer guidance regarding behavioural concerns
– Offer opportunity to discuss any concerns with a Behaviour Team member
– To support with a consistent approach within the school setting as well as at home
If you require any support with any behaviour concerns please contact the team on the email below: